1. Generellt | 2. Leveranser | 3. Betalning | 4. Presentkort & rabattkoder | 5. Ångerrätt & returer | 6. Reklamationer | 7. Integritetspolicy | 8. Tvist | 9. Force Majeure
When shopping at our online store, you enter a binding agreement with Granit Funktion & Förvaring AB (hereinafter “Granit”) and must provide the necessary information, such as contact and payment information, in order for us to fulfill our duties to you as a customer.
Remember that it is your responsibility that the information is correct and complete. Granit cannot be held responsible for any delays or issues in our services that may occur as a result of incomplete or faulty information provided by you.
When we have accepted your order, an order confirmation e-mail is sent automatically. We disclaim responsibility for faulty stock or sold out items at the time of your order. If we cannot deliver the items according to your order confirmation you will be notified via email. You must be at least 18 years of age to shop from our online store.
When you place an order you also accept the Terms & Conditions for Klarna Checkout, and UPS as stated below.
Terms Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Contact Klarna Checkout
If you have any questions about the payment services provided by Klarna Checkout, please contact Klarna Customer Service through the Klarna app or via klarna.com
Terms & Conditions UPS
Your order is sent to the nearest UPS pick-up point. When the parcel has left our warehouse, an e-mail will be sent to you with a tracking number so that you can follow your order. When the parcel is ready to be picked up you will receive an SMS with a serial number. Bring your ID and serial number to the pick-up point to claim your parcel. If someone else is going to pick up the parcel, you must provide your own and the agents ID at the pick-up point.
When your order is shipped with home delivery, you will be contacted by UPS via telephone to decide a date and time interval when you can receive your order. A physical or electronic waybill must be signed at the delivery address by the recipient or an agent.
Some items can only be shipped via home delivery due to its properties. Such items are bulky furniture and heavy items such as concrete products and such. If the combined weight of your order exceeds 20kg the order cannot be shipped to a pick-up point and the shipping method will change automatically at the checkout.
Please note that delivery is not always available during evenings. Delivery time can be prolonged to some cities and towns and for orders that are transported along a rural postal line. For exact delivery times in your area please contact UPS.
If you have any questions about the shipping services provided by UPS, please contact UPS Customer Service.
Unclaimed parcels/ attempted delivery
Your parcel will be available for 10 days after it has arrived at the pick-up point, after which it is returned to our warehouse. The order will be cancelled and your payment refunded. The return shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund.
If the recipient or an agent is not available to receive the home delivery, the order can be picked up from a delivery point provided by UPS. Alternatively, you can book a new delivery for the original shipping fee by contacting UPS directly. If you cannot receive the home delivery or pick up the order from the delivery point within 10 days of attempted delivery, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse. If we do not get confirmation from you that the parcel should be sent again, before the parcel returns to our warehouse, the order will be cancelled and your payment refunded. The return shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund.
Information on granit.com
We are actively trying to avoid errors on granit.com. However, errors may occur such as incomplete product information, texts, images, graphics and other material. In such cases, and within the boundaries of Swedish Law, we cannot be held responsible for damages caused by such errors, inasmuch the damage is not a result of gross negligence or deliberate neglect by Granit.
It is always our intention to correctly and properly display the products that are sold on granit.com. However, we cannot guarantee that the images on the product page accurately correspond to the real colours of the product. Such deviations may be due to the display settings on your computer, and therefore we cannot guarantee that the actual colours of the item are the exact same as on your screen.
We reserve the right to remove or change the information, services and products that we offer without any prior notification.
When shopping at granit.com you always get a 30 day return policy. When shopping online the return period starts from the day you picked up your order or received your home delivery. The return policy does not apply for corporate customers.
Items out of stock
We do not backorder items that are currently out of stock and we reserve ourselves for faulty stocks at the time of your order. If an item that you have ordered is out of stock we will send the rest of your items and inform you about the missing item as soon as possible. We will also refund the missing item within 14 days. Items that are out of stock at the time of your order must be ordered again when it is back in stock. We cannot automatically notify you when an item is back in stock after being temporarily sold out.
All prices displayed on granit.com is in Euros (€) including VAT. All prices apply until further notice. Prices for products that are part of a sale or campaign are only reduced for a certain period of time. We reserve ourselves for faulty pricing and changes in price due to change of value added tax, abnormal changes in currency values, purchasing prices and change or occurrences of legal fees. We reserve the right to cancel your order if the pricing is apparently faulty.
As a consumer you have the right to contact Granit for assistance with claims, withdrawals and other issues that pertain to your purchases and orders. For alternative dispute resolution regarding online purchases, please refer to the Online Dispute Resolution website provided by the European Commission http://ec.europa.eu/odr