Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. Läs mer.
- Start with plants and foods you know since before is coloring.
- You need 100 grams of plant parts to 100 grams of textile.
- Keep in mind that different materials take on the color differently.
- Select natural fiber textiles (such as cotton, wool, silk, hemp, linen).
- Heat the water together with your ingredients to maximaze the color from the plants. Put in the textiles when the bath cooled a little.
- Fix the color with vinegar.
Voila! Cool, environmentally friendly & personal!
Pomegranate peel = green / limeTurmeric = yellowStalk/greens from carrot = lime greenWalnut = dark brownRed beetroot = red to purplePeel from red onion = brownRed cabbage = Lavender
- Stainless steel vessels.
- Spoon or stick to stir with.
- Textiles made of natural fibers.
- Apron and potholder.
- Measurements and scales to measure ingredients with.
Visar 12 produkter